With mines located in northeast Wyoming, we are the premier manufacturer of sodium bentonite clumping litter. We are the only company to mine, process, package and ship our product directly from the source, allowing us to offer the purest, highest quality product available at the best possible price.
- Research & Development – Our in-house team is always working on developing new formulations, scents and additives to create new marketing claims.
- Sales & Marketing – Our experienced team offers superior category management expertise to build plans with our customers that capitalize on the store brand presence.
- Quality Control – We continually make sure you are receiving the best product possible through testing protocols that measure: ammonia odor control, clump strength, clump cohesion and particle morphology.
- Packaging Support – Standing out on the shelf is an absolute necessity for store brands. Packaging selection guidance with options that employ state-of-the-art package and graphic solutions enhance the image of the store brand.
- Distribution – Strategically located packaging plants in Colony, Wyoming; Granite City, Illinois; and York, Pennsylvania convert our bulk granular litter into finished packaged goods. Once the products are finished we are able to arrange and organize any shipments to ensure on time delivery from our wholly owned subsidiary, Ameri-Co Carries, Inc..